Veterinary Marketing That Grows Practices
InTouch Practice Communications has been the leader in veterinary marketing for over 17 years. Our commitment to creating custom veterinary websites, social media, telephone on hold messages, online reputation management, SEO programs, and many other tools for practice marketing shines through in every project. Helping veterinarians communicate with their clients is what we do…and…we do it well!
The typical practice does not have the resources to maintain a veterinary marketing staff within the veterinary hospital. The creative staff of InTouch Practice Communications will act as your in-house veterinary marketing agency with veterinary copywriters, voice talent, graphic artists, website designers, search engine optimization specialist, and social media marketers…we’ve got you covered! You practice great medicine, we will create a buzz around your story!
Our Veterinary Marketing Grounds
Our grounds to success is pretty simple. We listen to what veterinarians need to grow their practices, stay abreast of the latest marketing trends, and develop fully custom veterinary marketing products that demonstrate the personality of the practice. We understand that you have a story to share. Our veterinary marketing team helps identify the channels that will best fit your practice's needs and works with you to develop a plan to share that message with pet owners. The result is a custom product that yields educated clients and ultimately increased profits with an expanding client base! We are your total communications solution….a “one-stop-shop” if you will, for all things vet communications.
Our Veterinary Practices Report:
- Easy setup as InTouch’s project managers truly understand the needs of today’s veterinary practices
- An overall increase in client awareness/education
- Effective content creation by our veterinary expert copywriters
- Increase in referrals from existing clients
- Increased compliance in all categories
- Decreased missed appointments
- Clients and prospective clients easily find their websites when searching the internet
- InTouch social media tools that cause a buzz around their practice
- Reputation management techniques that monitor and protect their online image