Custom Veterinary Websites:
Creating websites that reflect practices
Veterinary website designs come naturally to the creative staff of InTouch Practice Communications, as we have been creating veterinary marketing tools for more than 20 years. After working with veterinary hospitals, we pride ourselves on speaking “fluent veterinarian” and making products that reflect the personality of the practice in a very efficient manner. We’ve helped tens of thousands of clients all over the country to grow their practices with little effort on their part.
Since your focus is veterinary medicine, we’ll create a website that looks and sounds like your practice, with special attention to search engine optimization (SEO) and design. We’ll also ensure that your veterinary website is mobile-friendly so it functions well on cell phones and tablets. After all, more than half of all internet searches are performed on a mobile device.
Top 10 Reasons to Let InTouch Create Your Veterinary Website
- Improve client loyalty with custom veterinary website designs: Template veterinary websites are less than flexible and do not reflect the personality of your practice. Template veterinary website design is like offering medical advice without your specific opinion.
- Increase in client compliance through an educated client base: Which would you prefer: a client who understands how they should care for their animals and how they can share your offerings with their friends? Or, one who is less than compliant and unable to speak to your offerings? InTouch’s veterinary social media programs also help with this effort!
- Easy project implementation: Experienced veterinary website designers and marketing managers act as conductors, keeping your veterinary websites on time and on target.
- Excellent search capabilities. Our sites are easily found for terms local veterinary clients are searching. These are often regional and surprisingly different than what most practices think pet owners use to find a vet.
- Effortless website content and graphic changes. One hour of content changes per month are included in many of our website packages, handled by professional graphic artists, Web coders, and veterinary copywriters. You practice great veterinary medicine. We’ll handle the website.
- Veterinary social media experts. We will integrate your Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, and other relevant social media channels into your website.
- Veterinary Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialists. Continued market research and frequent veterinary SEO industry training allows our veterinary specialists to stay abreast of the trends and apply the latest techniques to helping your practice succeed.
- Experienced veterinary copywriters. Through a very efficient interview process, our veterinary copywriters combine their understanding and experience within the veterinary community with their SEO training to produce effective copy for every page of your website.
- Did we mention our sites look great? Check out our veterinary website gallery! This is the fact that most firms “lead” with! At InTouch, this is a given. Our focus is not only creating websites that look good, but even more importantly… perform!
- Our commitment to veterinary medicine. We’ve been here for over 20 years standing on meeting floors, speaking at international and national events, and developing the industry’s finest products. Give us a call today at 800.493.9003. You’ll be glad you did!