Start with a FREE custom demo
All programs are compatible with VoIP phones.
Message on-hold: a key player in your marketing strategy
Message on-hold is our flagship service. We began as a message on-hold company with one employee: our founder, Katie, over 25 years ago. Over the years, we’ve grown to become the industry standard. Since our inception, we’ve helped thousands of veterinary practices develop engaging on-hold programs that inform their clients, drive more appointments, and grow their practice. And we can’t wait to help yours, too.
Why you need message on-hold
Think message on-hold is out of date? Think again. As long-time professionals in this space, we know the value of message on-hold and what a powerful tool it is for veterinary practices.
Here’s what a custom on-hold program can do for you:
- Increase sales by promoting your services, products, and special offers.
- Drive traffic to your website and social media channels.
- Give callers a sense of what your practice is all about and why you’re the best choice for their pet.
- Educate callers about the importance of your services for their pet’s health.
Why choose us?
- We’re the industry standard. We have 25+ years of experience and over 7,000 practices under our belt, creating the true on-hold standard in veterinary medicine.
- We know veterinary medicine. Our scriptwriters are fluent in “veterinary.” You don’t need to teach us what pet parents want to hear. We already know.
- We engage and educate. Pet parents are calling your practice for information. Our programs give them custom info about you and your services that positions you as an authority.
- We develop fully custom programs. Our on-hold scriptwriters get to know your practice intimately and develop customized content built around what makes you different from the competition.
- We make it easy. When creating your on-hold programs, we do the heavy lifting. We’ll produce a customized, relevant program that motivates your callers to make more appointments with higher ROI services.
Create a more engaging client experience with message on-hold.
What our message on-hold clients are saying
I normally loathe calling tech support. I cringe whenever I need to call and ask for help. Not with InTouch. Jonathan was a joy to speak with. It’s so nice to speak to someone so passionate about their job and so incredibly dedicated and determined to help a client with their troubles. He took so much time from his day to truly listen to my experience, get details on what was going on, and showed so much patience as I, a non-tech person, tried to understand what he was saying. I am so thankful for his help, kindness, and passion toward his job he shared with me. Any one working in any type of technical support should take notes from Jonathan.
We have had their messages for our on-hold clients for many years. The music and messages are timely and very appropriate. We try to keep clients on hold as little as possible, but having a good message platform makes their wait time less onerous.
A wonderful company to work with!
InTouch Provides Quality and Professional Information for our Vet Clinic's Clients
We know we are in such good hands with InTouch after speaking with our clients that were on-hold and they are NOT complaining. The information topics we choose for InTouch to develop are well presented and provide very helpful and needed information. We could not be happier with their service. Thank you to all the InTouch staff!!!
How it works
With InTouch, you’ll work with our team of scriptwriters, voice talents, and audio engineers to craft a program that speaks to your brand, highlights your services, and builds trust with your clients.
Make the changes you need for less with Flex Plus
Veterinary practices are always changing — yearly, monthly, weekly, even daily! Your message on-hold program should reflect those changes, but it shouldn’t cost a fortune to do. With our Flex Plus plan, we offer you unlimited changes including verbiage updates, swapping out messages, and trying different music options, all for one affordable annual fee.