Why trust Bill? We're glad you asked
Spreading insight, not spewing jargon
Bill’s sessions are real. It’s real world experience gathered from years of working with practices like yours. The combination of experience, excellent communication skills, and a touch of humor will keep your attendees smiling, entertained, and engaged. Ultimately they will walk away with a custom list of things they can implement immediately. Book Bill and help your attendees become top dog in their market.
Topics Bill covers
- The most relevant digital marketing techniques
- Developing effective digital strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for veterinary practices
- Social Media Marketing
- Understanding Paid Digital Marketing
- How to Reach and Affect Millennials (clients and employees)
- Client retention and reactivation
- Video Marketing and Your Veterinary Practice
- Understanding Your Marketing Return on Investment (ROI)
- Creating Great Digital Marketing Content
- Basic (and advanced) Website Design Principles
- Leveraging the Mobile Device Opportunity
- Online Reputation Management
- Motivating Staff for Impactful Digital Marketing
- Creating an Effective Digital Marketing Plan and Calendar
- (the list is always growing)
Most presentations are custom and are created as a blend of the above as audiences often are interested in many aspects of veterinary digital marketing.
I just spent six hours in an educational series with Bill Schroeder of InTouch, and I’ve got to tell you, I’ve spent over 600 hours of time in CE sessions over the last 20+ years, and this has been the most productive six hours I’ve ever had. I just can’t wait to get back to my practice and use the new ideas I’ve learned.