Veterinary Hospital in Peoria, IL
Our wide variety of treatments and services allows our Peoria, IL animal hospital to create individualized treatment plans for every pet.
Call us at (309) 685-4707 to learn why we are the choice veterinarian for Peoria, IL pets.
Fear Free, AHAA Accredited, and Cat Friendly
Whitney Veterinary Hospital is proud to be a fear free, AHAA accredited, and cat friendly veterinary practice. What exactly does all of this mean? It means that you can be sure your pet is receiving top-quality care with veterinarians who care about their experiences.
- Fear Free
- We have multiple fear-free certified staff members.
- Your pet's mental health matters just as much to us as their physical.
- We use multiple measures to reduce your pet's stress levels during their visit.
- Species-specific exam rooms
- Low-stress handling
- Smaller needles
- AHAA Accredited since 1971
- We hold ourselves to the highest industry standards.
- Evaluated on over 900 standards of veterinary excellence every three years.
- Only 12% of veterinary hospitals in the U.S. meet these same standards.
- Feline Friendly
- We are the first Gold Level Cat Friendly Practice in Peoria.
- We have incorporated the optimum level of Cat Friendly Criteria at our clinic to best serve your feline family member.
- Our veterinary hospital has ensured feline-focused treatments and spaces.
Our Team Cares
Our veterinary hospital supports multiple charities and events right here in Peoria. Giving back to our community is one of our passions here at Whitney Veterinary Hospital. Some of the groups we support and programs we provide are:
- Critter Meals on Wheels
- Race for the Cure
- Career Talks at Local Schools
- Student Observation Days
- Bark in the Park
- Christmas Outreach Programs
If you are looking for a veterinarian who cares about you, your pet, and even your community, you've come to the right place. Call us today at (309) 685-4707 to find out how we can help your pet to live their longest and happiest life.
We understand that having your pet recieve a cancer diagnosis can be a devastating and stressful experience. Our Peoria, IL veterinary hospital is committed to helping you and your pet through this time. We’re pleased to offer pet oncology and chemotherapy services for dogs and cats to help with pet cancer care for our four-legged patients. Caring for a pet that has cancer can be stressful and emotionally draining, but you and your pet don’t have to go through this alone. Whitney Veterinary Hospital is here to help and support you in any way we can.
Some pets will struggle with repeated unwanted behaviors throughout their life. Whether your pet is barking incessantly, chewing up furniture, or "marking their territory" indoors, our Peoria, IL animal hospital is here to help. Our veterinarians will work to isolate the problem and correct it using expert behavior training.Several of our veterinarians have experience working with cats and dogs to understand their behavior. Dr. Roe has special interest in cat behavior, and Dr. Hayes has experience in cat and dog obedience training. Our goal is to fully understand the situation and find a mode of treatment that works.
Keeping Peoria, IL pets healthy and protected from disease is one of our top priorities. Cat and Dog Vaccinations are the best way to reduce your pet's chances of getting sick (and spreading it to others). Our veterinarians are prepared to design a custom vaccination plan for your pet based on their age, lifestyle, and other factors that may affect them.